Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, July 28, 2016

Latest Creations

Ashton absolutely loves creating things.  He's a typical young man and makes a mess doing it.  But I'd rather he be using his imagination than playing on electronics all day.

The other day he made a lego case for his tablet.


His latest creation is props from the Ghostbuster movies.  I think after making these he has decided to be a Ghostbuster for Halloween.


Finished proton pack with gun.

Ghost trap
While I was taking pictures of Ashton, Cadence pushed her chair to the middle of the room and asked me to take her picture too.


I think his creations are great and hope he always has fun building things.

5 comments:

  1. Ashton always comes up with some fun projects and they always look great. Always love seeing pictures of that little girl. She finally posed for you! Love Mom P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So creative!!!! What a great imagination he has!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashton I'm very impressed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creativity is a special gift and you are definitely creative.

    ReplyDelete