Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, November 21, 2016

Great Aunt & Uncle

Jason's sister Nicole's daughter Jessica (did you follow that) just had a beautiful baby girl.  Jason and I were able to visit her on Saturday.  We were sorry the kids were not with us they would have loved to have met their new little cousin.

So with the birth of this little one I am officially a great aunt!!  Crazy.

Here is sweet Braelynn.


I very much enjoyed some baby cuddles.  She is such a cute little thing. You seriously forget just how little they are when first born.

With Great Uncle Jason

3 Generations - Braelynn, Jessica, Nicole

We had such a nice visit.  Congratulations to Jessica and proud Grandma Nicole!


2 comments: