Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, November 14, 2016

Halloween 2016

I'm a little late posting about halloween but here it is finally!  Halloween came and went in a blur this year.  We didn't even seem to find the time to carve pumpkins.

Ashton dressed up as a ghostbuster.  His costume turned out awesome.  He made a proton pack, ghost trap, and utility belt.  They were much better than anything we could have bought.  All we purchased for him was work overalls.


Bowen dressed up as Darth Vader.  Star Wars always a favorite in the Atwood house.


Cadence dressed as Little Red Riding Hood.  I wasn't sure Cadence knew who Little Red Riding Hood is but she kept telling me she was going to Grandmother's house.  Apparently she's heard of her.




We took Cadence out to a few houses, then came back to hand out candy and the boys went out by themselves for a couple of hours.  Once the boys got home we put Cadence to bed and then watched The Legend of Sleepy Hollow - my favorite!



Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

  1. Great job Ashton!!!! Cadence made an adorable little red riding hood!!!! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashton did awesome in his costume. I need to watch that show again. It's a great one.

    ReplyDelete