Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Little Taste

I'm a bit behind in updating my blog.  I need to post about our summer that was busy, fun and seemed to go by so quickly, but for now a little update on how we are doing.  The boys are back in school, Jason at work, and I'm back to teaching.

Ashton is in Grade 8, and Bowen is in Grade 6

The school year has been going well so far.  Both the boys like their teachers.  They are both playing in band.  Bowen is continuing with the clarinet in the Grade 6 band, and Ashton switched to Alto Saxophone this year for the Grade 8/9 band. 

I'm still watching my friend's little boy in the afternoons.  Cadence enjoys having him come and she usually decides what they play.  He's a good sport, even when she dresses him in rainbow dress shoes, and girlie hats.



We also switched Cadence to her toddler bed.  We took our time since she never once tried to get out of her crib.  She loves having the freedom to get out of bed on her own in the morning, but she's been doing great and has never gotten out of bed before 7 a.m.


Ashton still loves being creative and clever, whether he's making a homemade birthday gift for my cousin Sheri, or just finding ingenious ways to still use his broken headphones.



Bowen stays busy with his Pokemon, playing lego, drawing and reading.  I'm also giving the boys piano lessons this year.  I am committed to being consistent.

Lots more going on, but there is a little taste of what is going on at our house.  Stay tuned for some summer updates and more life at the Atwoods!

2 comments:

  1. Love reading about your family Lainie. Cadence is sure growing as are the boys. I have heard about your gifted boys, especially that oldest one. Sheri loved her birthday present. Thanks for sharing. Your life is busy but very rewarding. Love you, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love that Cadence is making him dress up in girl things. What a great kid to just take it. Fun to see an update.

    ReplyDelete