Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, March 2, 2019

A Day in the Life of ..

Our little Cadence is a growing concern and I'm enjoying having a little girl in the family.  She keeps me busy.  What Cadence has been up to the last little while:

Cadence loves girlie things like painting her nails.


Loves going to the library.


She loves preschool - this was beach day at school.


Loves playing dress up with mom's shoes.


Loves her brothers, especially when they play with her.


Putting on lipstick before going to preschool.  Like I said - a girlie girl!


Trying on a new outfit. She loves clothes.


Showing off craft projects from school.


She is still enjoying ballet class.  She goes on Saturday mornings to a City of Calgary run program.  She has 3 more weeks and then I think I may have to consider putting her in a studio in September.


Sometimes she wears her hairband as a sleep mask at night.  Crazy girl.


Crazy hat day at school.


How lucky are we to have such a fun, independent, smart, sassy girl to call our own.

No comments:

Post a Comment