Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, March 1, 2019

DIY Dentistry

A few weeks ago Cadence said one of her teeth hurt.  So I thought we better get everyone back to the dentist.  Bowen had a broken tooth and one small cavity to fix.  Cadence unfortunately had 3 little cavities and one quite big cavity.  She was so brave and didn't cry or complain once.  She took the needles great and was a trooper for 3 appointments.  I may or may not have bribed her with getting a toy afterwards.



Ashton had 3 cavities to fix.  I was in the waiting room during Ashton's appointment.  After he'd been in the dentist chair for awhile I got a test from Ashton - "The dentist still isn't here.  I think I'm going to pull a Mr. Bean and fix my own teeth."  A few minutes later he sent me this picture.  He cracks me up!


No comments:

Post a Comment