Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, March 4, 2019

Valentine's Day 2019

We had a great Valentines Day at the Atwood house this year.  It started the night before with Cadence preparing valentine treats for her preschool friends.  Last kid to make valentine cards! I'm afraid we went with some store bought cards and added some tattoes and candies.



The kids were off school on Valentine's Day, so they surprised me with breakfast in bed.  Sweet kids.  It was very yummy.


When Jason got home from work we headed out.  We decided we would try and leave the kids overnight by themselves for the first time.  We got a nice hotel room just down the street (so we were close just in case).  Went to The Keg for dinner.  It was very busy.  We usually don't go out for Valentine's Day since it is so close to our anniversary, but we weren't in any rush so we didn't mind the wait.

We had a delicious meal.  Bacon wrapped scallops for appetizer and an amazing dinner of steak and lobster.



The kids did great on their own overnight and weren't nervous at all.  It was a much needed break and was so nice to spend some one on one time with my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. Dinner looks delicious. You are brave to leave by themselves, how fun for you two.

    ReplyDelete