Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, May 10, 2011

When Did You Get Here?

Everyday at 3:10 p.m. Bowen and I pick up Ashton at the bus stop by the mailboxes.  I'm embarassed to admit that we almost always drive.  Maybe now that the weather is finally starting to be nice we will walk more often.  But anyway, yesterday we picked him up as usual.

He came off the bus and as soon as he saw me he was in talk mode.  He told me about a boy who is being a bit of a pain - but he handled it.  About some good think he had done and his teacher had rewarded him for it.  He told me that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory was being presented at his school tomorrow.  You get the idea - he just talked non-stop from the time he got in the truck until we got home.

I pulled into the garage.  Ashton jumped out of his seat belt looked over beside him at Bowen and says "When did you get here?" 

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny!!! What a cutie. I still can't believe how much older he looks every time I see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just had so much to say. Hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete