Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter 2014

Another Easter has come and went.  Easter Sunday - April 20th was Cadence's actual due date.  I'm glad we didn't have to wait until then to meet her.  On Saturday the boys got busy decorating easter eggs.  They always really enjoy this activity and do a great job.  Jason really likes decorating eggs too.  So I'm happy to leave them to it.




Cadence hung out in her new swing while her brothers were busy.



Early Sunday morning the boys looked for their easter baskets.



Then we went to church.  The boys looked so handsome in their suits and Cadence so pretty in her new easter dress.


I accompanied for someone in our ward who was singing O Divine Redeemer - it felt good to get back to the piano.  The speakers gave a nice easter message and it was great to remember the true meaning of Easter and all our Savior has done for all of us.   Cadence was a little angel and didn't make a peep all through church.  Her and I came home after sacrament and Jason and the boys stayed for the rest of the meetings.

The easter bunny didn't forget Cadence either.  She got a new outfit and a little lamb with "My First Easter" on it's tummy.



Later that afternoon we went to Ty and Jill's for dinner.  Jason's mom and brother Mitch were up as well.  We had a very yummy dinner of ham, scalloped potatoes, asparagus, salad, buns, and Jason had made a yummy chocolate pie, and a delicious banana cream pie for dessert.

A happy easter was had by all!

The End!!

No comments:

Post a Comment