Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, May 1, 2014

Baby Shower

My friend Marisa was kind enough to offer to throw a baby shower for Cadence.  I was grateful as I don't have anything for a girl.  The theme was as cute as a button and she made adorable invitations to hand out to friends of mine.  The shower was held last Saturday.

We all had a great time.  There was a great turnout and everyone was so generous with the presents they had for Cadence.  She is going to be one fabulously dressed girl.

Marisa had gone to so much work.  The food was incredible.  I must admit I even had 2 pieces of cake.


My friend Mindy had made a cookie bouquet.  Notice on the one cookie it even has Cadence's name on it.  So cute!


We visited, held the baby, and of course opened presents.




When I opened Marisa's gift all I could see was tissue paper and a piece of string with a note saying pull me.  As I pulled clothes came out as if hung on a clothes line - such a great idea.  I totally want to copy it at the next baby shower I go to.


Mom and Rachel were able to come up.


Thank you Marisa for all your hard work and for throwing Cadence and I such a beautiful shower.  As well as a big thank you to all my friends for your generous gifts.  It was a wonderful afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great party. I love the clothes line. Did that for my sister in law. Look forward to seeing her in all her new finery:)

    ReplyDelete