Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, September 7, 2014

5 Months Old

Hard to believe it, but another month has gone by.  We can barely remember life before Cadence and she has certainly fit right into our family.  I'm finding it a little harder to get anything done while her brothers are at school all day.  I've taken for granted how much they keep her happy while I'm able to get things done.

Age - 5 months (September 7th, 2014)
Weight - 17.5 lbs approx.
Wears size 6 mos. clothes (can still squeeze into some of her 3 month clothes)
Is really interested in watching us eat
Sucks her thumb, or fingers more and more (will take her soother out to put in her thumb)
Enjoys playing with her feet, especially while sitting in her bumbo chair
Is very alert and loves to watch what is going on
Loves to squeal and try out her voice
Often growls, especially when hungry

Loves hanging out with her brothers


Love you sweet baby girl!




4 comments:

  1. Man she is adorable!!!!!!!! I love her so much!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves to watch you eat, huh? It was right around 5 months that I started Aria on rice cereal. Not all babies are ready, but she sure was! I'm sure the boys would love to try feeding her when you decide to start. Cadence is such a cute little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable dress! I think that is so funny she will take the soother out to suck on her fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I miss her so much!! Such a cutie. She is getting so big.

    ReplyDelete