Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Early Christmas

A few days ago I mentioned to Jason that I thought we should get a "jumparoo" for Cadence for Christmas.

Guess what daddy came home with yesterday after work ...

Cadence enjoying her jumperoo this morning.


Somebody has daddy wrapped around her little finger.

With her swing, bumbo chair, play mat, and now her jumperoo, our family room looks like a baby store!

Hopefully it will give her hours of entertainment and I'll now be able to get something done around here.

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome. Yes, she is daddy's girl. I noticed how strong her little legs were on Sunday. She will have fun jumping away. Guess that is the newest , since the jolly jumpers when my kids were little. It was so nice to see you all on Sunday. Have a good week, Love you, Aunt Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that he just went and got it:). Loving that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, such a cute hat! And our house, with Emmett's play mat, swing, bouncy seat, blanket on the floor, ever saucer, and bassinet (and nursing stuff & car seat) in the living room, I would imagine our living room would have the same feel as yours! Daddy's little princess!

    ReplyDelete