Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, November 10, 2014

Babies Are Sweet

My really good friend Shelley had a sweet little baby boy on October 14th.  On Saturday I hosted a baby shower for her.  It was so fun to decorate and have ladies over to celebrate.  About 25 ladies attended and we ate and visited and showered baby Adam with some great gifts.  I think everyone had a good time.

I served chicken salad croissants, veggie tray with dip, fruit, sugar cookies in the shape of baby carriages, brownies, and foamy punch that looked like a bubble bath.


The outfits I had bought for Adam I hung on a little clothesline on the wall to decorate.  I of course forgot to take a picture.  We all signed a copy of Dr. Seuss's "Oh the Places You'll Go" as a little keepsake for Adam, and I had some goodies for everyone to take home including homemade toffees.




Unfortunately the only picture I got of the little guest of honor is this one.  You can see the top of his head in the bottom right hand corner.


Congratulations Shelley!  Enjoy that sweet little baby boy!!

4 comments:

  1. It all looks so good. Love the clothes line. I did one for my SIL. Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: Babykledij

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Baby Wipe Warmer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. mamadoo mattress reviews

    ReplyDelete