Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, November 6, 2014

Sweet Cousin Freya

My sister Rachel had a sweet baby girl on October 15th.  We were able to make a trip down to Lethbridge to visit on the 18th.  Little Freya is so sweet.  She looked so tiny compared to my Cadence.  I can't wait for these little girls to grow up together.  I'm sure they will be best friends.


I attempted to take a picture of just Freya, but Cadence kept photo bombing her.


Cadence enjoyed her visit with her new baby cousin.


I never thought my sister (who is 11 years younger than me - ssshhh don't tell anyone!) and I would be having children at the same time - let alone have baby girls within 6 months of each other.  Such a blessing!!


We love you sweet Freya and can't wait to see you again!


So beautiful - look at those lips!

2 comments:

  1. Love the photo bombs. She is staying close and looking out for her best friend already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures. What sweet little girls. You will have so much fun raising them together. They will be such close cousins. Lucky girls I think.

    ReplyDelete