Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What Cadence Wore Wednesday

It has been awhile since I posted on what Cadence wore.  Today I only have 4 outfits but I thought I'd blog anyway.  The amount of clothes that fit her has decreased considerably, but I'm still enjoying dressing her in cute little outfits.

On Sunday Cadence wore ...

A beautiful pink dress with matching shrug from my Aunt Sheila that she purchased in Phoenix.  
She looked so adorable all in pink!!  It's still a little bit big so she'll be able to wear it several times.

On Monday she wore ...

Black and white zebra print layered ruffle top with black leggings.
A little baby cleavage - oops!

On Tuesday Cadence wore ...

White long sleeved onesie with gray and white print pants with pink hooded vest.
A gift from Grandma Puzey


And on Wednesday Cadence wore ...

A red ruffled blouse with jewelry details, and plaid leggings.

I could probably dress Cadence in a paper sack and she would look cute!

3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love that pink dress on her. Exactly what a little girl should look like. Frilly and beautiful. She is sure a beauty Lainie. Thanks for posting that dress on her. Yes, she should be able to have a few more sundays in it. Looks darling with the headband. And I love the red plaid outfit too. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just this morning I was thinking about what Cadence has been wearing!!!! And yes, she would look cute in a paper bag!!!!!

    ReplyDelete