Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, February 12, 2016

Friday Weigh In - Week 3

Another week has zipped by.  It was a busy week and to be honest I didn't spend a lot of time thinking about my eating habits.  I weighed this morning and am happy to report I lost ...

1 lb

That makes 3 pounds down. I really am going to make more of an effort this week and try and speed up this weight loss.  I'd still like to be down 10 - 15 pounds by March 17th.  I've been better about drinking water, but my exercise is still nil.  Really need to do something about that.  I'll be sure to report back next week.  Thanks for everyone's support.

3 comments:

  1. Great job!!!!!!! You're on the right track!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going the right way! Keep up the good work Love mom

    ReplyDelete