Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, February 15, 2016

Valentine's Day 2016

We had a nice Valentine's Day at the Atwood house this year.  I unfortunately was a little sick, though I was grateful I felt better than I did on Saturday.  I felt so lousy I even had to cancel my hair appointment on Saturday morning.  I hope to reschedule that soon.

Sunday started like any other.  I ran to the church for a meeting.  Once I got home Jason left to attend another ward.  I rested for a bit, and then got the kids ready for church.  Jason was home by 12:30 pm and we headed to church.

My sweethearts ready for church.  They are the best kids and I sure love being their mom.



I wanted to get a picture of Cadence's outfit.  It looked so cute with her boots but every time I asked if I could take her picture she insisted that she be sitting for the picture.


After church and choir we came home.  The boys and Cadence ate and then played for a while before bed.  After the kids went to bed Jason served me a delicious gourmet meal.  I am getting quite used to being treated to these delicious meals he makes for me and our Valentines dinner was no different.

The starter was a caesar salad with homemade dressing.  I love Jason's caesar salad and I now refuse to buy a premade caesar dressing.


The entree consisted of a bacon wrapped filet mignon, lobster tail, with baby carrots, green beans, red bell pepper and cheesy bread.  So incredibly delicious!




Dessert Jason cheated a bit and bought premade chocolate souffles you cook at home, but made a strawberry coulis to go on top.


Such a wonderful dinner and I was so incredibly full!  I love my valentine and our sweethearts and never take them for granted.  I know how blessed I am.  Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. Cute picture the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looked delicious, glad you were feeling better so you could eat. Love Cadence's outfit. I also love her red hair. Little did I think she would be a ginger, but she is. Looking forward to seeing you Friday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a husband of many talents!!!! Your meal looks so yummy!!! And your kids are so adorable!!! When did they get so grownup looking :(

    ReplyDelete