Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, February 12, 2016

My Loves

Happy Valentine's weekend to everyone.  We are having a lovely low key valentines this year.  My gift from Jason is to go and get my hair done.  I haven't been in a salon since before Cadence was born.  I really need it done.  I'm very excited and will post pictures next week.  Then Jason is cooking me dinner on Sunday night after we put the kids to bed.  I know I'll be in for a treat - he's a bit of a gourmet you know.

The kids celebrated at school.  Tuesday night they worked on their valentines.  Ashton wasn't going to make any this year, but then heard that others in his class were bringing some.  Turns out only 4 kids participated.  I'm sure this was his last year.

We printed off little cards that said "Have a Ball this Valentine's Day" and then included a little rubber ball and chocolate heart.



My youngest little love insisted on using her play cup at dinner.  She is such a little dolly.




2 comments:

  1. Cute Valentine's idea!!! What a sweet little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny those are the same ones Blake gave out. It's hard to find non mushy ones for boys. Love Cadence's little cup. Too funny. Can't wait to see your new do.

    ReplyDelete