Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, December 8, 2016

Nativity Concert

Last week my hometown ward was hosting a Nativity display and concert for the community.  My mom was asked to help organize the concert.  She asked if I'd be willing to come and perform.  It is always fun to go home and sing so I said yes.

There were performers from the church, as well as community people.  It was a nice evening.  My brother Dave was the MC and he did a great job.  The Champion primary children did the opening number.  Armin was so incredibly cute in his little gingerbread costume mom made.


Rachel, mom and I sang "A Manger Filled with Love".  Our voices always blend together so beautifully and I love singing with them both.  I think the number turned out nice.

Leah played her flute with an instrumental trio, and her and Emry sang so beautiful while Jared accompanied them on the guitar.




I sang "Please Come Home for Christmas".  I love singing this song.  So much fun!


Rachel sang and accompanied herself on the piano.  She did such a beautiful job!

They served refreshments afterwards and people mingled and looked at all the different nativities.  It was a nice event to hold for the community.  I was happy to be involved.

2 comments:

  1. It really was a nice night and your songs sounded so beautiful! I always love listening to you sing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the pictures. I missed seeing all that my kids performed in and your guys numbers. Glad it all turned out well.

    ReplyDelete