Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, December 2, 2016

Nutcracker for Toddlers

There is a dance studio in Calgary that puts on ballets for toddlers.  I read they were putting on a 30 minute Nutcracker ballet for babies to 6 year olds and immediately called Rachel to see if she and Freya were interested in coming with Cadence and I.  Nani was invited to and we headed over to the Cardell Theatre this morning.

I dressed Cadence in her best ballerina outfit and fixed her hair in a ballerina bun.


Looking so grown up.
Sweet ballerina cousins ready to go.

We arrived early and the girls were able to do crafts while waiting for the performance to start.





Then into the theatre for the performance.  Both Cadence and Freya behaved so well.  They watched intently seemed to really enjoy it.  It was cute.




After the performance they invited the kids on stage.  Cadence was excited to go, but was too shy to do any of the actions.  Maybe next year!



A fun morning with my sweet girl.  Hope we have many girl outings in our future with nani and Aunt Rachel and Freya!

2 comments: