Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Puzzle Fun

Cadence's favorite activity lately has been doing puzzles.  Specifically a new princess puzzle she got at the dollar store.  The first few times she needed some help, but now she can do it all by herself.  She is so proud of herself when she completes it.  I must admit I'm pretty proud of her too.

She can even complete it upside down!!  The other day she had finished it again and she brought it to me to show me.  She ran back into the family room with it and tripped and fell.  I called out "Cadence are you okay?",  she answered back "I'm okay, but my puzzle isn't".  Such a funny girl.  Didn't take her long to fix it again though.

I think we may need another visit to the dollar store to get a couple more puzzles.




No comments:

Post a Comment