Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, June 7, 2013

Motherhood

Sorry I've been neglecting my poor little blog as of late.  Last week I had to have a minor surgery.  Just a day surgery - "a woman" thing, nothing you want to hear about, but it has taken me a few days to bounce back.  Today I feel tired, although I think it has more to do with the weather.

So of course everything is behind.  The housework, sharing time for primary, laundry, making chocolates for my recital.  I'm attempting to get back at it.  Jason has been super busy at work.  Leaving early in the morning and staying until late so I've also been a single parent quite a bit.

My boys try to help.  They were great after school yesterday and took out the garbage and the recycling, but there is only so much they can do.  This morning I was rushing them out the door to get to the school bus stop.  Telling them to hurry and eat, brush your hair, Ashton get your glasses, did you remember your library books?Bowen wash that nutella off your face,making lunches.   We were finally getting in the truck and Ashton is coming down the garage steps in stocking feet.  I swear they would forget their heads if they weren't attached.

Oh the joys of motherhood - but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

1 comment:

  1. That is how I feel about my house all the time lately. It need a GOOD clean. I hope you bounce back soon and are feeling 100%.

    ReplyDelete