Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Play Time

This past weekend was lots of fun for me.  I got to do a lot of playing.  It started with Jason and I going out on Friday night.  First we went out for dinner, then we went to an Art Show that a friend of Jason's was participating in, and then after we went to the new Star Trek movie at the Imax in 3D.  Such a great night - loved the movie, want to go again!  I love spending time with my hubby.

Saturday morning I met up with my cousin Sheri.  We went to The Belmont in Marda Loop for brunch.  It is a cute little diner and I had a yummy eggs benedict breakfast.



Then we headed to the Boyce Theatre to see "Roy and Hailey".  Any Coronation (Corrie) Street Fans will know who I am talking about.  Two of the actors from the show were at the theatre to tell us stories, behind the scenes info and answer questions from the audience.  It was really fun!  I couldn't help but think the whole time how much my Dad would have loved it!  It made my heart just a little sad.

I should have taken my good camera - these pictures are so blurry!

Corrie fans patiently waiting for the show to start.



When I got home my boys had cleaned 2 of the bathrooms and Jason had cleaned out the fridge.  So nice to come home to after being able to play all morning and afternoon.  I love living in a city that allows me to experience so many fun and interesting things!

3 comments:

  1. How come no one comments anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I'd like to know?

      Delete
    2. A couple did on my facebook link - I guess I should stop linking to my blog to force the comments onto this page - ha ha!

      Delete