Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Grade 2 & 4 - Yikes!!

I still need to post a bunch of stuff about summer holidays but that will have to go on hold for now. Yesterday was back to school - the "most wonderful time of the year"!  The summer sped by so quickly, but the boys didn't seem too upset about school starting.

Bowen is in Grade 2 this year, and Ashton is in Grade 4 (his final year in elementary school - what!!)



Oh Bowen - is that 3 little girls he seems to be talking too?

Getting to know a group of boys.
Mom isn't needed as much anymore.  I helped them both find their teachers and then they said they were fine on their own - I didn't need to walk them into the school.  So I stayed around and spied on them until their teachers led them to their classrooms.  They both seem excited about their teachers and I hope they have a successful year!

2 comments:

  1. They are sure growing up Lainie. Especially Ashton, he looks like a Div. 2 kid already. Hope they have a great year. I would imagine you are into your lessons. I started last night, 2 sweet little beginners, Becky's little McKenna started last night. So fun.
    Have a good day, Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Ashton's shirt. It made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete