Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Summer Fun - Heritage Park

Each summer Jason's work has a party for their employees and their families.  This summer was no different - except for the venue.  Due to the extensive damage the zoo sustained during the June floods the event had been moved to Heritage Park.

We hadn't been to Heritage Park since Ashton was about a year old.  It has changed so much and we'll definitely be going back.  I didn't take any pictures in the first building but we started out looking at all the old cars.  As expected the boys enjoyed this very much.  Then they checked out a petting zoo.




Then they tried out the vintage amusement rides.





My favorite part of Heritage Park are all the old buildings.




Really creepy mannequins



Found a great view of downtown from a hiking trail.

They fed us a great lunch and we finished up the day with an ice cream cone.  It was a fun family day and we'll be sure to return.  Maybe next time we'll check out the train and boat rides!


No comments:

Post a Comment