Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Summer Fun - Calaway

I have been so neglectful to my little blog.  We've been getting back into the swing of things - with school, work and music lessons.  So I will attempt in the next few days to get my blog up to date and then start posting on a regular basis again.

No summer would be complete for the Atwoods without a few trips to Calaway Park.  We went alone, we went with friends and with family.  We made one trip with my sister and her family.  The kids all had a great time.








Silly Ashton stopping for a snack!

We'll try and get in one more visit while they have the park decorated for halloween.

1 comment:

  1. That well be neat at Halloween. I didn't know they did that. Love the end picture of Ashton.

    ReplyDelete