Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, September 30, 2013

New Favourite Game

The boys were going through the games in the basement the other day and came across an old game of Jason's - "Axis and Allies".

They brought it up and begged Jason to teach them how to play.  It is a strategy game, really meant for kids and adults much older than our boys, and Jason was sure they would get bored and not like it.

Well - he was wrong!  They both love it, especially Bowen. Each round takes about an hour to play and they have spent days in a row playing in the evenings.

I think it is great as it gives me a bit of free time.  The only downside - it takes over the dining room table!  I'm thinking it is time for a games table in the basement.






1 comment:

  1. awesome. love board games. they seem more family involved and togetherness then the wii. lots of great pictures together. wonderful memories.

    ReplyDelete