Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, September 26, 2013

Summer Fun - Nanton

Everytime I drive through Nanton I notice the "Miniature Museum" and think to myself - we should check that place out.  It used to be in Cardston and I'd say the same thing there as well.  But I have never visited.  Anyone who knows me knows I love miniatures, so I was determined to visit the museum this summer.  We found a free Saturday and headed to Nanton.

Such a fun "little" (pun intended) place.  Alot of it has a western theme, but there was certainly tons to look at.  Jason and the boys enjoyed it as well.  With lots of talk of wanting to build some miniatures at home and what they would like to build.  I noticed the general theme was Star Trek and Star Wars - go figure!!





This section made me want to build a doll house so bad!!



The little food and dishes reminded me of dioramas my grandma used to make for her seminary classes.
My favorite miniatures!!
After the museum we headed over to the Nanton Candy Store - love it!  I'm such a creature of habit I almost always buy a curly wurly and a laffy taffy - that day was no different.  Another fun summer day for the Atwoods!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like so much fun! There is a lot of talent that goes into setting up miniatures! I'm really enjoying reading about your summer fun!

    ReplyDelete