Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cadence's Digs

When we found out we were pregnant we talked to Bowen about moving out of his room and sharing with Ashton so we could turn the room closest to ours into a nursery.

We weren't going to find out the sex of the baby so we painted in a gender neutral colour and purchased a dresser, side table and rocking chair.  We still had our crib and a wardrobe.  I decided to wait until the baby was born to accessorize.

I love how Cadence's room turned out.  I only have one addition to make - I plan on putting a big wooden C beside the owl pictures over the crib.




Love the nursing and reading corner.

So many sweet and adorable clothes!
Home Sweet Home Cadence - we love you soooo much!

2 comments: