Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

This Mother's Day I'm overwhelmingly grateful.  I still can't quite believe that I am so blessed.  I'm so thankful I have the privilege of being Ashton, Bowen, Kenneth, and Cadence's mom.  We of course are sad we don't have Kenny to raise in our home now - but I know someday we will be all together as a family. My children bring me so my joy (as well as a little frustration).  I love all their different personalities, and I love every stage they go through.  Ashton is very mature and I enjoy our talks and he is such a great help to me.  Bowen is so funny and always makes me laugh.  Cadence loves to be held and I enjoy endless cuddles with her.  I feel complete and content - something I've not felt for quite a few years.

We had a nice Mother's Day.  Our nephews Dane and Bennett had spent the night and we were able to take them to church with us.  They had fun going to nursery and primary.  After church, and the boys were picked up by their mom, we had a yummy lasagna dinner with chocolate cake and icecream for dessert.  It was nice to be home and to just relax and spend time together.  We watched a movie as a family and then Dane and Bennett were back and it was time for bed.

I'm also very grateful for the moms in my life. I love and appreciate Jason's mom, especially for raising such a great son.  I'm grateful for all my mom does for me and my family.  She is my best friend and if I have a concern or problem I know I will always get good advice.

Happy Mother's Day!


3 comments:

  1. Love that picture. So sweet. Glad you had a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture. A very happy momma! Love your family. Love Mom P.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetest picture!! I just want to cuddle her so bad!

    ReplyDelete