Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, May 22, 2014

Thriving

It has been two weeks since we started supplementing Cadence with formula.  It appears to be working.  Two weeks ago Cadence weighed 7 lbs 8 ozs, yesterday Cadence weighed 9 lbs 10 ozs. She's getting cute little rolls and filling out.  I thought I had better get a picture of her in a newborn outfit my mom bought.  I think it will be the last time she'll be able to wear it.

Look at the size of that tummy!



Dancing the Flamenco!

Calling her BFF - it starts young.


Thanks Grandma for my cute outfit.  Maybe my new little cousin due in October will be a girl and I can pass it on to her.

3 comments:

  1. So glad she is growing. But it is sad when they grow out if outfits you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little chub chub!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sure a sweetie. Loved her tshirt....pretty like Mommy. So true. She is really growing.......What a little doll.

    ReplyDelete