Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, January 26, 2015

Enjoying every Minute!

Cadence is a busy little girl.  She loves to walk along the couch and explore all over the house.  She plays with her toys and loves snack time.  Just thought I'd share a few pictures of her today.  I think she's about the cutest little thing going!

Checking out her toys in the toybox.


Playing around when she's supposed to be having her bottle.


Having a little snack.




Enjoying every minute with you sweet Cadence!!

4 comments:

  1. She is a cute little thing. It never fails to amaze me that little kids can sit on the floor with their knees right beside them like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is really growing Lainie. And changing alot too. Love how sweet she is. She will soon be walking......Enjoy her, what a little doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll!! I miss you guys tons.

    ReplyDelete