Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, January 18, 2015

Birthday Weekend

Today is Jason's birthday.  The birthday celebrations started on Friday.  My mom volunteered to come up and babysit the kids so Jason and I could go out to celebrate his birthday.  We went to Earl's for a very yummy dinner, and then to the Hunger Games movie.  We had a fun night and enjoyed spending some time alone.  Mom said Cadence did really well and didn't fuss at all.  Saturday the boys and Jason joined Ty and Dane at the movies.  They went to the Hobbit at the Imax.  While they were at the movie, mom, Cadence and I went out for lunch and then shopped at Ikea.  Today's birthday celebrations were pretty low key.  Church this morning, dinner and of course cake!!


We love you so much!!  Hope you have a fantastic year!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad he had a nice birthday. Lots of great family time. Sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete