Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, January 2, 2015

More Get Togethers

After the get together in Champion, we traveled to Cardston the next day to get together with Jason's family.  Jason's mom, all his siblings and some of the cousins were there.  We had a great dinner of roasted vegetables, pork chops in sauce, dressing, salad, and the most delicious shortbread and pumpkin pie for dessert.

Then we had our gift exchange.  We had Jason's sister Nicole and her family's name this year.  We got them a ice cream maker with all the fixings.  I hope they enjoy it.  Grandma had our name this year and got us a really nice crockpot.  The boys got a little toy and t-shirt each.

It was nice to spend time with family.  Unfortunately we didn't stay very long as the weather wasn't great and we wanted to get home before it got too bad.

Ashton took a cute picture of little Bennett and then my camera died so I wasn't able to take any other pictures either.



Our next get together was on Monday night with my cousin Sheri.  We had invited her for dinner.  I served turkey pot pie (with left over Christmas turkey), and salad, with pumpkin pie and chocolates for dessert.

We then exchanged gifts.  We had bought Sheri a notebook and 3 pen set from Anthropologie.  She had spoiled the kids who got three gifts each, and she bought Cadence the prettiest little dress (I'm so excited for her to wear it).  Jason and I got a beautiful table runner (Aunt Sheila made), and a Coronation Street magazine for me!!




Sheri and the boys played games, and we had a great time visiting. We love our tradition of getting together.



Til next year!

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture of Sheri and your family. She sure does love them all. You are good to her and she has a wonderful time with your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete