Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Friday, March 27, 2015

14th Anniversary

March 24th (Tuesday) was Jason and my 14th wedding anniversary.


It has been such an amazing 14 years.  We've had ups and we've had downs, but we have always had the support and love from each other and our love for each other continues to grow.  Jason is such a blessing in my life.  He is everything and more than I ever could have dreamed of having in a husband, and he is the best father to our children.

Jason bought me a beautiful wall hanging and it looks great in our family room.



We had planned on going out for dinner on Tuesday night, but unfortunately the flu has been going through our house and Jason was still too sick to go out.  By Wednesday, we were all feeling better so my mom came up for a visit and offered to babysit for us.

We went out for a delicious dinner and enjoyed spending some time together.  Thanks mom for babysitting.

Happy Anniversary my love!!  You are my everything!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary to a fantastic couple. Love Mom P

    ReplyDelete