Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Grandma Visits

Last week my mom came up for a little visit.  We were excited to have her come since I don't think we've been together since Christmas.  She also brought me an early birthday present.  She bought me a Bosch.


Such a wonderful gift.  It is going to make the process of making bread and buns so much easier.  I'm sure I will do it more often.  We decided to try it out and made a couple loaves of bread and some buns.  So delicious!



We also hemmed and hung my new kitchen curtains.  I'm loving how they look, the pop of colour looks great!


Unfortunately as soon as mom got home she was sick with the flu we had had the week before.  I guess we weren't quite over it yet.  Thanks for the visit mom.  We hope you come again soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I think she is the BOSCH grandma. Everyone is getting a Bosch. Lucky girls. Your bread looks delicious Lainie. Love the new drapes too. Sorry to hear your mom got sick. Get well soon Myrna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your curtains are nice. I like the little bit of color also.

    ReplyDelete