Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, March 2, 2015

Bowen's 9th Birthday

Our Bowen turned 9 years old this past week.  He is such a great kid.  He is super funny, smart, inquisitive, dramatic and kind.  His actual birthday was Thursday.  We ordered pizza and had a birthday cupcake and opened presents.








It seems like just yesterday Bowen was this chubby little baby.


Happy Birthday Bowen!  We sure love having you in our family!!


3 comments:

  1. Love, love , LOVE the picture of Bowen and Cadence!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the pictures! I remember that sweet, chubby little baby. How did he get to be such a handsome young man! All my grandkids are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for his gift. I love his dramaticness (that's a word right??!!;) quality. Glad he had a good day.

    ReplyDelete