Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Ashton's 11th Birthday

My oldest turned 11 yesterday!!  Ashton is such a great kid.  He is smart, kind, loving, imaginative, curious, and such a wonderful example to his younger siblings.  We are so happy he is part of our family.  I love my time with him and he teaches me so much.

We asked Ashton what he wanted to do on his birthday and he decided he'd like to go out for a family dinner at the Cheesecake Cafe and then swimming together on Saturday.



Officially off the kids' menu!

It has become a bit of a tradition for Ashton to go to the Cheesecake Cafe for his birthday dinner.  He keeps trying to see if he can finish an entire piece at one sitting.


So far it's Cheesecake - 4 / Ashton - 0


Birthday cuddles from Cadence!

When we got home it was time to open presents.





Happy Birthday Ashton!  We are very proud of the great young man you are becoming.



Oh!  and Happy St. Patrick's Day!



2 comments:

  1. So cute. Love the T-shirts. Glad he had a good birthday. That cheesecake looks awesome. Sadly I'm sure I would eat it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had cheesecake in so long .. and that looks delicious! Happy birthday Ashton!

    ReplyDelete