Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

I am so grateful to be a mom!  Even when it is hard, it is so worth it.  Cadence had a rough night, teething I think; and all the kids just seemed to be in a "mood" today, but as I sit in my quiet house now that they are all in bed my heart fills and I realize how blessed I am.

My sweet family brought me breakfast in bed this morning.  Jason and the boys had made me delicious eggs benedict - my favorite!  The boys had made me some cards at school, and Bowen gave me a dreamcatcher he had made.


Then it was a very nice sacrament meeting.  I felt emotional, but so happy!  


After church we had Jason's mom, his brother Mitch, his brother Ty, Jill and their boys for dinner.  Jason made chicken and southwest rice, and Ty had brought a santa fe salad.  I made chocolate dessert to complete our meal.  It was all really delicious and it was nice to spend the day with some of Jason's family.

I'm grateful for Jason's mom for the amazing son that she raised, and so very grateful for my mom.  She is an amazing woman, full of faith, integrity, always a lady and is such a wonderful example to me.  My constant support and best friend.  I love her very much.

My sweet children - thank you for making me a mom.  It is all I ever wanted to be and it has been far more glorious (most days)  that I ever could have imagined.

Happy Mother's Day!!

1 comment: