Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, May 7, 2015

Twins?

My sister and I have little girls six months apart.  What a blessing!!  Every once in a while my mom buys them matching outfits.  I hope this continues for years.  We were together last weekend for our niece Emry's birthday party so we took the opportunity to take a picture of the girls in their dresses.

They are both such incredibly sweet little girls.  I hope they become the best of friends!





Both girls also needed new swimming suits.  Rachel and I both bought our girls a new one - and then discovered we had gotten them the same one.  Great minds do think alike!!


I just love these little girls to bits!!

1 comment:

  1. That swimming suit pic is perfect. So cute. Both big grins.

    ReplyDelete