Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Cadence's Special Day

To backtrack a bit today, Cadence turned 8 years old on April 7th 2022.  8 years old in our church is a special age as it is when you can choose to be baptized as a member of the church.  Cadence chose April 9th, 2022 as the day she would be baptized.  We held a lovely, intimate baptism at our church building here in Calgary and then had family and friends over for a luncheon at our home.

Cadence asked me to braid her hair so it would be easier to take care of after her baptism  It turned out so cute.

Cadence was baptized by her father, her brothers witnessed, her grandma and Uncle Jared gave talks and Cadence and I sang a duet. 





Cadence received many nice gifts, and a special gift from her dad - a beautiful music box that plays "You Are My Sunshine".

A special day for a special girl.  So proud of our little girl who is growing up way too fast.



No comments:

Post a Comment