Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, January 27, 2024

Dinner and a Show

Well, I'm in just under the wire to do a blog post this week.

I had a great girl's afternoon with my cousin Sheri today.  As a Christmas gift I said I would treat her to dinner and theatre tickets.  So today we went for brunch and then to the show "Meteor Shower" at Theatre Calgary.

Brunch was good. I had eggs benedict. I love eggs benedict. It is definitely my go to breakfast out selection. Then we headed to the matinee showing.  It was fun to have time together to catch up and chat.  Doesn't really matter what we are doing Sheri and I always seem to have a good time. Every time we get together I always think why don't we do this more often, but then life is busy and we have a tough time finding time.  Definitely should make it more of a priority!



It was an insane and zany show written by the Wild and Crazy guy Steve Martin.  Not quite what I was expecting but I had a good time and enjoyed it.

Sheri had grabbed Crumbl cookies on the way so we enjoyed that treat afterwards.  I hadn't tried out the new store in Quarry Park yet.  Delicious!


Thanks Sheri for our fun afternoon. Til our next adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you 2 girls should get together more often as I know you have a great time together . Glad you had a fun time .

    ReplyDelete