Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Another Girls Night

I can't believe how lucky I am.  Another girls night for me within the space of 4 days.  I'm maybe taking advantage of my good natured husband.  My cousin Sheri and I went out last night.  We try to get together every couple of months or so, but this time it had been forever.  It was so good to spend some time with her catching up and laughing.  Sheri and I always seem to turn our outings into adventures.  Like the time we were going to Jasper for the weekend and ended up in B.C. (apparently you should pay attention at major intersections).  Or the time we were in England and were walking through Soho late at night in the middle of a Gay Pride Parade.  Well last night we couldn't find anywhere to eat.  We were in a bit of a hurry to make our movie so finally made a decision and stopped at Boston Pizza.  It was okay food but paled in comparison to the food in the movie we went to "Eat Pray Love".  I liked the movie.  Good chick flick - made me laugh and cry.  I hope Sheri and I continue to have many fun adventures together.

1 comment:

  1. It was fun and yes the food in the movie looked so much better - that pizza in Naples - yum! Let's make sure it isn't such a long time until the next one! (but we need to fit a play time for me and your boys in there soon too!!)

    ReplyDelete