Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Favorite Sacrament Meeting

Today was the Primary Presentation in Sacrament meeting.  The kids were all so good and of course adorable.  Ashton did so well.  I had bought he and Bowen new outfits with vests and ties and they looked so grown up and handsome (I'll add a picture later - Jason promises to download the software I need tonight).  Ashton got up to give his part and said it perfectly.  Speaking very clearly and slowly so everyone could understand him, I was so proud.  Bowen did very well too, but he is 4!!  He said the first half of his part infront of the microphone really well and then the last half as he was walking back to his seat.  Bowen was also fixated on the microphone set up off to the side close to him.  Everytime they would get up to sing a song he ran right over and sang into the microphone (which Bro Vance kept turning off, thank goodness) then he would play with the mic.  It was very hard for him to sit still in his seat.  He kept bouncing, getting pretty good air and talking to the little girl sitting beside him.  At one point all I could see were his legs up in the air waving back and forth.  Somehow through all that the sweet message the children were presenting through music and words seemed to come through.  I've always enjoyed primary presentations, but it really is extra special now that my children are involved.  I'm grateful for a program and great teachers that teach my children so much.

1 comment:

  1. The Primary Presentation is always so good! The message is so simple and having the kids deliver it just adds to the Spirit! Emry had her part memorized so well too, until the presentation yesterday! I think if they would have let her stew about it for a second she would have pulled through, but they were eager to help her as soon as she stalled! She still did a good job, and we were very proud of her! I would have loved to see Bowen up there! His little antics just crack me up, the imagination he has just makes life so much fun! Oh and congratulate Ashton on losing his first tooth, that is always so exciting! Oh, by the way...what is the design for your page, is it a pre-designed one or did you create it? Either way I really like it, so colourful and fun!

    ReplyDelete