Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, October 25, 2010

Ashton's First Loose Tooth

This past week Ashton lost his first tooth.  It had been loose for a week or so and I didn't think it was anywhere close to being ready to pull.  One morning he went to school.  I picked him up later that day up at the bus stop and he came running off with a tooth shaped necklace with his tooth in it.  He was so excited.  Apparently his teacher Mrs. Howie is famous for pulling the kids teeth and if you lose your first tooth at school you get to bring it home in a special necklace.  (I was a little upset I wasn't there to see his expression.)
He got this special note and money under his pillow from the tooth fairy.  He was sure to show it to his dad and I as soon as he found it - 5:20 A.M.!!!
It was so fun that he was so excited about the whole experience.  I sure love this little boy and am grateful I get to be his mom.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! So proud of himself. Your profile picture looks great by the way. So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete