Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Saturday, October 23, 2010

I Love Girl Nights

I had a great girls night with my sister on Friday.  We left our combined three children with my fabulous husband (who actually wasn't feeling very well - he deserves a medal) and headed out on our own.  We went to Joey's for supper.  I didn't even mind the wait.  The restaurant was noisy, but it was a different kind of noisy.  Not kid noisy.  We had a fabulous supper.  I had steak with crispy mashed potatoes (ps I love those) and grilled carrots.  After supper we walked around the Chinook Mall window shopping and having so much fun together.  I love spending time with my sister.  I waited 11 years for her to arrive in my life but she's been one of the most important things in it ever since.  Shopping was fun and I gave her many ideas of what I might like for Christmas.  Time well spent!  We then took in a movie.  "Easy A" - I wasn't too sure I was going to like it very much but it was actually quite a fun movie and I enjoyed it alot.  Maybe it was the company.  It is fun having her and her sweet little boy Liam staying with us this weekend.  It's too bad her husband had to stay home to work - but I must admit I kinda like having her to myself.  Here's to many more girls nights.  Don't worry mom we'll invite you next time.

ps.  I promise pictures are coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment