Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, October 21, 2010

Kids Say the Darndest Things

So I asked Bowen the other day if he was the tallest at preschool - to which he replied "no, one of the teachers is"

A couple of weeks ago Bowen was mad at his Dad and I for asking him to do something he didn't want to do.  As he stomped down the hall we overheard him muttering under his breath "dumb, dumb, dumb, everything is dumb - except cookies, I love cookies".

I was watching TV and at the end of a show it said - this show has been taped in front of a live audience - to which Bowen responded "well I'm glad it was an alive audience, a dead one would be weird".

I love this age.  Ashton has outgrown it a bit and I wish I'd had written down all the things he has said.  My mom is always telling me that I should.  I'm finally being obedient.  Moms really do know best!

3 comments:

  1. This is great. I love your background. I could totally picture Bowen stomping down the stairs saying that. Good name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I LOVE the kids view on the world. "A dead audience would be weird". I will be laughing at this all day! You are so very right! We moms should be writing everything down.

    ReplyDelete