Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Monday, February 7, 2011

Like Father, Like Son

Like Father
Like Son

Jason has this HORRIBLE habit of putting his coats, shirts, etc. on the the railing at the bottom of the staircase.  As I was going to bed the other night I noticed as I got to the top of the stairs that Ashton had put his Oilers hoodie that he had been wearing to watch hockey with his dad on the railing rather than putting it away in his room.  He actually did it for two nights in a row.  I hope he always copies his dad's example!

1 comment:

  1. I guess at least it is not on the floor. The one thing I wish the girls would NOT copy Dave is the dirty clothes in the bathroom just left there after their shower.

    ReplyDelete