Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Family, Food and Smores

This past Sunday Jason's mom Debbie and brother Mitch were visiting from Cardston.  The weather was just gorgeous, so after church we invited Jason's other brother Tyler, his wife Jill and their little boy Dane to all join us for a barbecue.  I usually am not a big fan of eating outside.  The bugs, wind, etc. seem to bother me, but lately I've been warming up to it.  If I can find a piece of shade I'm good.  We ate hamburgers, potato salad (which was delicious, if I do say so myself), lemon lime delight salad, chips etc. and for dessert neopolitan icecream cones.  I think a good time was had by all!!
Dane chillin' in the gazebo
If you can't quite finish your cone - Ashton can finish it for you!!
Later that night we built a fire and roasted marshmallows and had smores.
Looks like somebody enjoyed their smore.
For the best gourmet smore on the planet - take 2 hazelnut wafer milk chocolate cookies and place one perfectly roasted marshmallow inbetween press and enjoy.  Just try to only eat one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment