Blog Title Explanation

"Oh I Know" is a phrase used by Sybil Fawlty on one of my favorite shows - Fawlty Towers. I find I say it alot too!



Thursday, January 23, 2014

Holiday Wrap Up

Boxing Day the whole family went to my mom's.  It was great to spend time together and the cousins loved playing together.  We opened family stockings from mom, the kids opened presents from Grandma and the adults exchanged gifts.






We had a wonderful turkey dinner with christmas pudding for dessert.

The next day we headed to Cardston to visit Jason's family.  All of his siblings and nieces and nephews were there except for Trevor and Jessica.  We had a great time together, exchanged gifts and had a yummy dinner.





The rest of the holiday we spent at home.  We had a nice quiet New Year's eve at home.  We put on a delicious spread and watched a movie with the boys.  I was fading but the boys were wide awake and made it til midnight.



Cheers to 2014!  I hope it is great year for all of us!!


1 comment:

  1. Leah thought you made your shirt and Jason's tie, since they look so close to the same. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete